LOW DOC MORTGAGES
Low Doc Home Loans are loans that can be approved by lenders using alternative proof of Income. i.e. No Tax returns or financials are required.
more than 60% of clients who come to us, have already tried to apply with one of our lenders and
Depending on which lender we recommend, the lender will assess your loan based on;
Proof of income - One or more of the following forms of income proof;
1) Self Declaration of Income
2) Accountant Declared Income (Each lender has their own template), or
3) Business Activity Statements, or (Some lenders reqiure 1 recent BAS, others require 2 or 4 Quarters BAS)
4) 6 to 12 months business trading statements, or (depends on lender)
5) Proof of investment property income via real estate rental statements and bank statements verifying the deposits. (Some lender will accept the statements only)
Self employed and Bad credit are 2 phrases that seem to often go hand in hand these days.
Ex Bankrupts OK
Paid or Unpaid Defaults OK
Court Writs, or Judgements OK
Up to $2,000,000
Loan to Value Ratio's
Up to 90% for Purchase
Up to 85% for Re-finances
Consolidate business debts, including overdraft or line of credit
Pay out ATO Debts
Pay Defualts, judgements, court writs
Cashout to use to grow your business.
Not all of the above loan features are available together.
Rates, Fee's and charges are quoted on a case by case basis.